As a postpartum doula, I will help ease your transition into motherhood. I offer a quiet, reassuring presence in your home after your birth to give emotional and breastfeeding support, along with teaching and assistance with practical newborn care tips. I work to meet the unique needs and priorities of each individual family by:
- Offering instruction and support in caring for newborn
- Supporting in properly establishing breastfeeding & bonding
- Assisting in reasonable household organization and maintenance (laundry, meal preparation, keeping the kitchen tidy, restocking the nursery)
- Running errands
- Describing normal and typical newborn development
- Describing normal and typical postpartum recovery
- Providing resources for needs outside my scope of practice
Fees & Policies
I charge $50/hour for daytime postpartum support. I also offer to stay overnight to support at $45/hour.
If you are interested in receiving postpartum support, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you need financial accommodations, I’m more than happy to discuss alternative options. When inquiring, please be sure to include your baby’s date of birth, your contact info, date/time preferences, and anything else you’d like to share. I look forward to supporting you and your baby!